Ultimate Anime Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Support the Upcoming Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Map

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Signing up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vilaemail
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:04 am

Hello,

I just signed-up so I fought to talk to you and say why am I here, what skills I posses and how you can contact me.

I am here becouse I want to help other guys make better maps and perhaps get credits in Quests button. drunken Also I am making map of my own, but its a TD so you don't need to be scared me taking your and others ideas. I like to make map unique and if I see something somewhere thats just one more motivation to not do that and make something better.

At the most I just like to test maps to the point my computer explodes and find all those hidden nasty bugs.

Also I can trigger, so if you are having problem with a trigger we can solve it. I don't know JASS.

You can contact me using my email provided in my account also via thehelper.net my nickname is again vilaemail.

One question: for multyplayer testing [i can use LAN ofcourse] if you decide to test on bnet what realm are you and whats your nick?

Thanks for reading this. I am looking forward to further cooperation.

Regards,

Filip.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch of the 11
Admin
Admin
Lelouch of the 11

Number of posts : 49
Favorite Stuff : Programming, Editing Videos, Warcraft 3, Watching Anime
Warcraft Skill : Im good at terraining and triggering game functions
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:50 pm

vilaemail wrote:
Hello,

I just signed-up so I fought to talk to you and say why am I here, what skills I posses and how you can contact me.

I am here becouse I want to help other guys make better maps and perhaps get credits in Quests button. drunken Also I am making map of my own, but its a TD so you don't need to be scared me taking your and others ideas. I like to make map unique and if I see something somewhere thats just one more motivation to not do that and make something better.

At the most I just like to test maps to the point my computer explodes and find all those hidden nasty bugs.

Also I can trigger, so if you are having problem with a trigger we can solve it. I don't know JASS.

You can contact me using my email provided in my account also via thehelper.net my nickname is again vilaemail.

One question: for multyplayer testing [i can use LAN ofcourse] if you decide to test on bnet what realm are you and whats your nick?

Thanks for reading this. I am looking forward to further cooperation.

Regards,

Filip.

hey filip great to have u on the team and we really need testers and triggerers so ya if u help trigger you will get a section in the quests area.
Our b.net realm will probably be lorderon
my username on b.net is daltondubois (retarted i know but i made this account a long time ago and ya..... i made so many maps with that name that i dont wanna switch or people will think that i stole a lot of maps) i might change my username later though.
I am doing the terrain work for the map, i am also probably going to be doing the artist work such as the loading screen and the minimap icon.
Im looking foward to having you on the team welcome to the production of Ultimate Anime Arena

-ZX
DD
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateanimearena.forumotion.com

Signing up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Anime Arena :: Admin Contact :: Admin Contact-
Jump to: