Ultimate Anime Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Support the Upcoming Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Map

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Cat!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiiman420
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 29
Favorite Stuff : Rock Band, Guitar hero, Warcraft 3, making simple maps for any game :)
Warcraft Skill : Im just a really good player, and I can make simple maps
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Black Cat! Empty
PostSubject: Black Cat!   Black Cat! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:09 pm

Name: Train Heartnet/Cat Black

Anime: Black Cat

Skills: Gunslinger - Increses Train's attack speed greatly (cooldown around 0.1-0.25)

Explosive Bullets - Bullets that explode on impact causing 75 to nearby enemies.

Evasion - Train uses his great speed to his advantage and gains a 60% chance to dodge an enemies attack for a period of time.

Power of the Chronos (Ult.) - Train goes on a blood-thristy rampage decreasing his cooldown to 0.1, doubling his damage, and giving him +750hp. Doing this takes so much energy for Train, that when he finishes he will only have 50hp remaining.

I think i made him too good...but w/e change him as you see fit. Ohh..and if its possible make him look pretty cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lelouch of the 11
Admin
Admin
Lelouch of the 11

Number of posts : 49
Favorite Stuff : Programming, Editing Videos, Warcraft 3, Watching Anime
Warcraft Skill : Im good at terraining and triggering game functions
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Black Cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat!   Black Cat! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:02 pm

Wiiman420 wrote:
Name: Train Heartnet/Cat Black

Anime: Black Cat

Skills: Gunslinger - Increses Train's attack speed greatly (cooldown around 0.1-0.25)

Explosive Bullets - Bullets that explode on impact causing 75 to nearby enemies.

Evasion - Train uses his great speed to his advantage and gains a 60% chance to dodge an enemies attack for a period of time.

Power of the Chronos (Ult.) - Train goes on a blood-thristy rampage decreasing his cooldown to 0.1, doubling his damage, and giving him +750hp. Doing this takes so much energy for Train, that when he finishes he will only have 50hp remaining.

I think i made him too good...but w/e change him as you see fit. Ohh..and if its possible make him look pretty cool Very Happy

hhmmm Sounds like a good character although the attack speed is WAY to fast other than that its fine
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateanimearena.forumotion.com
Wiiman420
Forum Member
Forum Member

Favorite Stuff : Rock Band, Guitar hero, Warcraft 3, making simple maps for any game :)

Black Cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat!   Black Cat! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:21 pm

thats what makes him good XD...just make his damage low..then he will damage about the same as all the other charactors...but w/e ur the maker-man!
Back to top Go down
Lelouch of the 11
Admin
Admin
Lelouch of the 11

Black Cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat!   Black Cat! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:24 pm

Wiiman420 wrote:
thats what makes him good XD...just make his damage low..then he will damage about the same as all the other charactors...but w/e ur the maker-man!

Maybe his attack cooldown could be...... .7? while a normal characters attack is 1.4-1.7
Back to top Go down
Wiiman420
Forum Member
Forum Member

Black Cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat!   Black Cat! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:32 pm

ZX wrote:
Wiiman420 wrote:

Maybe his attack cooldown could be...... .7? while a normal characters attack is 1.4-1.7

umm..sure but his ult. still needs to make his cooldown like 0.2 or 0.1....the skill doesn't need to last much long than 30 sec though...i think that would even it out...even if he is unbalanced its ok, cause thats y u have me and all the other testers
Back to top Go down
Lelouch of the 11
Admin
Admin
Lelouch of the 11

Black Cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat!   Black Cat! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:34 pm

Wiiman420 wrote:
ZX wrote:
Wiiman420 wrote:

umm..sure but his ult. still needs to make his cooldown like 0.2 or 0.1....the skill doesn't need to last much long than 30 sec though...i think that would even it out...even if he is unbalanced its ok, cause thats y u have me and all the other testers

Well we are trying to create the perfectly balanced Ultimate Anime Arena

how about .4
Back to top Go down
Wiiman420
Forum Member
Forum Member

Black Cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat!   Black Cat! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:55 pm

ZX wrote:
Wiiman420 wrote:
ZX wrote:
Wiiman420 wrote:

how about .4

mmm...sure..i guess..so what is this in english..u pick a hero an fight other player's heros? or like every1 picks a hero and work as a team to defeat a bunch of random waves?
Back to top Go down
Lelouch of the 11
Admin
Admin
Lelouch of the 11

Black Cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat!   Black Cat! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:54 pm

Wiiman420 wrote:
ZX wrote:
Wiiman420 wrote:
ZX wrote:
Wiiman420 wrote:

how about .4

mmm...sure..i guess..so what is this in english..u pick a hero an fight other player's heros? or like every1 picks a hero and work as a team to defeat a bunch of random waves?

its 1 team of anime heros against another with lotso twists thrown in mini games computer AI enemies as well its gonna be fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat!   Black Cat! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Cat!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Anime Arena :: Character Requests :: Character Requests-
Jump to: