Ultimate Anime Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Support the Upcoming Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Map

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Charactor Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiiman420
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 29
Favorite Stuff : Rock Band, Guitar hero, Warcraft 3, making simple maps for any game :)
Warcraft Skill : Im just a really good player, and I can make simple maps
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Another Charactor Request Empty
PostSubject: Another Charactor Request   Another Charactor Request I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:06 pm

Name: Optimus Prime

Anime: Transformers

Skillz: Cluster Rockets - Shoots multiple rockets at the ground, damaging and stunning units in a small AoE.

Upgrade Metal - Makes the metal on Optimus stronger, which increases his armror by 3.

Transformation - Optimus turns into a truck. It has an increased movement speed, but NO ATTACK :O

Mega Cannon (Ult.) - Deals a large amount of damage to units in a line.

I think he is a good hero...not too overpowered, and has good skills.

Name: Megatron

Skills: Transformation - Transforms into a jet, with an increased movement speed and the ability to fly. the jet can fire very weak missiles (im think ing about 10 damage each...just cause flying stuff is cheap)

Uprage Weapons - Makes the weapons placed on Megatron more powerful, which increases his damage by 5

Rocket Launcher - Shoots a powerful rocket at an enemy, dealing 300 damage. This attack deals double damage on Optimus Prime.

Nuclear Bomb Cannon - Shoots a nuke out of a cannon. Deals 500 damage in a large AoE, and then deals an additional 75 damage every 3 seconds for 30 seconds to the units that are hit.

He's kinda the anti-Optimus Razz...anywayz post a comment and say if you think its good or not

Both heroes should move slow, and have a big cooldown....but an insane damage
Back to top Go down
Lelouch of the 11
Admin
Admin
Lelouch of the 11

Number of posts : 49
Favorite Stuff : Programming, Editing Videos, Warcraft 3, Watching Anime
Warcraft Skill : Im good at terraining and triggering game functions
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Another Charactor Request   Another Charactor Request I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Wiiman420 wrote:
Name: Optimus Prime

Skillz: Cluster Rockets - Shoots multiple rockets at the ground, damaging and stunning units in a small AoE.

Upgrade Metal - Makes the metal on Optimus stronger, which increases his armror by 3.

Transformation - Optimus turns into a truck. It has an increased movement speed, but NO ATTACK :O

Mega Cannon (Ult.) - Deals a large amount of damage to units in a line.

I think he is a good hero...not too overpowered, and has good skills.

Name: Megatron

Skills: Transformation - Transforms into a jet, with an increased movement speed and the ability to fly. the jet can fire very weak missiles (im think ing about 10 damage each...just cause flying stuff is cheap)

Uprage Weapons - Makes the weapons placed on Megatron more powerful, which increases his damage by 5

Rocket Launcher - Shoots a powerful rocket at an enemy, dealing 300 damage. This attack deals double damage on Optimus Prime.

Nuclear Bomb Cannon - Shoots a nuke out of a cannon. Deals 500 damage in a large AoE, and then deals an additional 75 damage every 3 seconds for 30 seconds to the units that are hit.

He's kinda the anti-Optimus Razz...anywayz post a comment and say if you think its good or not

Both heroes should move slow, and have a big cooldown....but an insane damage

sounds good although megatrons jet transformation is too cheap we cant have any flying heros
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateanimearena.forumotion.com
Wiiman420
Forum Member
Forum Member

Favorite Stuff : Rock Band, Guitar hero, Warcraft 3, making simple maps for any game :)

PostSubject: Re: Another Charactor Request   Another Charactor Request I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:17 pm

Ya i thought that too...but i couldn't think of a diff. skill...and he cant trasform into something else, unless i go to a diff. version of transformers Sad
Back to top Go down
Lelouch of the 11
Admin
Admin
Lelouch of the 11

PostSubject: Re: Another Charactor Request   Another Charactor Request I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:24 pm

Wiiman420 wrote:
Ya i thought that too...but i couldn't think of a diff. skill...and he cant trasform into something else, unless i go to a diff. version of transformers Sad

>_> i dont think transformers is a good idea to use lol cause the scaling sizes would have to be different
Back to top Go down
Wiiman420
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Another Charactor Request   Another Charactor Request I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Ohhh :O...i didnt think of that..cant have mini-transformers! It hurts...but we must forget bout transformers
Back to top Go down
Lelouch of the 11
Admin
Admin
Lelouch of the 11

PostSubject: Re: Another Charactor Request   Another Charactor Request I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:29 pm

Wiiman420 wrote:
Ohhh :O...i didnt think of that..cant have mini-transformers! It hurts...but we must forget bout transformers

yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Charactor Request   Another Charactor Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Charactor Request
Page 1 of 1